Arming Station for Caddx NX series alarm
The STC 240
is a direct substitution for the Caddx NX series keypads. It can
be used stand alone or mixed with other standard keypads. By incorporating
a patented technology that translates the Dallas Semiconductor Touchcoin
serial number into a 4 digit keypad code, this unit is transparent
to the Caddx control. It requires no programming other than entering
the translated access code into the Caddx control just like any
other keypad combination. The determination of whether or not the
Touchtag is valid is made by the Caddx control.
The two piece unit is designed to mount on a standard single gang
wall box and includes mounting screws and allen wrench to secure
front housing. The key feature of the Toughtag reader is that it requires no special programming to read the touchcoins and that it works with the Caddx NX Series panels just as if it were a keypad. These items are part of the patent that was granted for the Touchtag.
- Transparent to Caddx NX Controls, looks like a keypad to the control
- Touchcoin access number is programmed in the Caddx panel as a 4 digit keypad combination
- Wires to keypad connections, needs only the same three wires
- No programming required for Touchtag
- Valid touchcoins can be added or deleted from Caddx download
- Using touchcoin prevents employees from sharing combos
- Works in mixed keypad/Touchtag arrangement so some stations have combinations and some have touchcoin access.
by US Patent #6,629,245
Touchtag is a registered trademark of Missing Link Communications
Caddx, Touchcoin, are registered trademarks
Call for new password.
For questions or to place an order, please call 1-800-440-1234 or email firstname.lastname@example.org